Nanamica Gore-Tex Cruiser Dark Brown
Eiichiro Homma went back to the design board to re invent the Gore-Tex Cruiser for AW17. Whilst still made up in Gore-Tex the jacket has a cleaner contemporary look. Features on the jacket include a fixed hood with drawcord, full double zip front with button storm flap, two front pockets with flap and snap (the left pocket has a zip security pocket) and a two internal pockets with zip closure.
- Gore-tex Make Up
- Full Double Zip Closure With Tap Button Storm Flap
- Fixed Hood With Drawcord Adjust
- Two Front Flap Pockets with Snap And Flap Closure With Internal Zip Pocket
- Two Internal Pockets with Zip Closure
- Side Pocket Hand Warmers
- Adjustable Cuffs with Strap And Snap Fastening
- Branded Taped Seams
Measurement in Inches.
|Size||Pit To Pit||Back||Arms||Shoulders|