Merz b. Schwanen 102.02 Button Shirt Cotton/Viscose Nature
This is the design inspired by the original flea market find that started it all. Originally made in 1911, this redesigned worker’s buttoned shirt kept the authentic design of the neckline, the patch button border made of cotton and the fabric-clad buttons. The shirt is crafted in a Cotton and Viscose mix which is both hard wearing but still super comfortable.
- 67% Cotton 33% Viscose
- Made On Loop Wheeler
- Slim, But Still Comfortable Cut
- Straight Hem
- Circular Knitting And Therefore No Side Seam
- Patch Button Border Made Of Cloth
- Authentic Fabric-Clad Buttons
- Interior Neck Patch
- Authentic Flat Knitted Cuffs On Sleeves
- Triangular Patch Under The Arms
- Eco Friendly, No Industrial Prewash
- Made In Germany
Measurement in Inches.
|Size||Pit To Pit||Back||Arms||Shoulders|